The Martial Law is the first track on the twenty-second disc HÖCHAMTLICHE SOUNDS from the box set JUBILEE EDITION (1997) by Klaus Schulze.
Recorded: 2 June 1983, Katowice, Poland
Composer(s): Klaus Schulze, Rainer Bloss
Performer(s): Klaus Schulze, Rainer Bloss
Alternative version(s): Warsaw
The Martial Law has 5 subtitles, which are only separate tracks to skip to on LA VIE ELECTRONIQUE 8 (2010).
- The Martial Law (31:16)
- Poczatek (03:56) [Polish = Beginning]
- Wprowadzic (04:35) [Polish = Intro]
- Srodkowa Czesc I (11:58) [Polish = Middle Part I]
- Srodkowa Czesc II (07:31) [Polish = Middle Part II]
- Koniec (03:16) [Polish = End]
The Martial Law was reissued in ULTIMATE EDITION and LA VIE ELECTRONIQUE 8.
On LA VIE ELECTRONIQUE 8, the English translations of the subtitles are given, not the Polish ones.