Picasso geht spazieren: Third Movement is the second track on the sixth disc PICASSO GEHT SPAZIEREN 2 from the box set SILVER EDITION (1993) by Klaus Schulze. It has 10 subtitles, which are only on LA VIE ELECTRONIQUE 12 (2012) separate tracks to skip to. The German title translates as Picasso goes for a Walk.
Recorded: March/September 1992, Hambühren
Composer(s): Klaus Schulze
Perfomer(s): Klaus Schulze
Picasso geht spazieren: Third Movement has 10 subtitles, which are only on LA VIE ELECTRONIQUE 12 (2012) separate tracks to skip to.
- Picasso geht spazieren: Third Movement (60:12)
- Der Wal in Wut (07:48) [German = The Enraged Whale]
- Angora Love (06:01)
- Les Feuilles mortes (08:50) [French = The Dead Leaves]
- Wilde Blume (03:18) [German = Wild Flower]
- Die lebendigen Planzen 805:30) [German = The Living Plants]
- Je suis comme je suis (05:02) [French = I am what I am]
- The fish doesn't know water (05:58)
- Ohne Schein der Anstrengung (03:26) [German = Seemingly Effortless]
- Vergebliche Delikatesse (07:18) [German = Futile Delicacy]
- Réel et surréel (Je suis comme je suis, pt. 2) (07:01) [French = Real and Surreal (I am what I am, pt. 2)]
The working title for Picasso geht spazieren: Third Movement was "2. Synphonische Filmmusik", for it was an addition to the intended soundtrack recording for the German movie "Gegenwart" by Eva Häussler. But as she was not able (or willing to) pay for it, the music was not used though.
The complete work Picasso geht spazieren is Schulze's longest released composition so far.