Picasso geht spazieren: First Movement is the lenghty track on the fifth disc PICASSO GEHT SPAZIEREN 1 from the box set SILVER EDITION (1993) by Klaus Schulze. It has 11 subtitles, which are only on LA VIE ELECTRONIQUE 12 (2012) separate tracks to skip to. The German title translates Picasso goes for a walk.
Recorded: March/September 1992, Hambühren
Composer(s): Klaus Schulze
Perfomer(s): Klaus Schulze
Picasso geht spazieren: First Movement has 11 subtitles, which are only on LA VIE ELECTRONIQUE 12 (2012) separate tracks to skip to.
- Picasso geht spazieren: First Movement (78:39)
- The Valley of Wild Flowers (06:17)
- Night Owls (02:35)
- Einheimische Kentauren (09:23) [German = Native Centaurs}
- Treibsand (02:07) [German = Quicksand]
- Flying Elephants (03:47)
- Creative Chaos (17:30)
- Gezähmtes Feuer (06:15) [German = Tamed Fire]
- Consider the Lilies (02:36)
- O Great Blind Horses (09:20)
- Roses of Shadow (05:58)
- Unsere Erde ist vielleicht ein Weibchen (12:51) [German = Our Earth may be a female]
The working title for Picasso geht spazieren: First Movement was "Eva's Film", for it was intended to be the soundtrack recording for the German movie "Gegenwart" by Eva Häussler. But as she was not able (or willing to) pay for it, the music was not used though.
The complete work Picasso geht spazieren is Schulze's longest released composition so far.