Outer Canal Street is the fourth track on CD 10 ADDS & EDITS from CONTEMPORARY WORKS I (2000). It is from Cologne/Germany based downtempo collective Solar Moon (System) and therefore not a Klaus Schulze composition. But he was Executive Producer and did a Remix of the track in 2000.
Perfomer(s): Tom Dams, Uwe Lehr, Georg Boskamp, Olli Finken
Producer(s): Klaus Schulze
Alternative Version(s): Outer Canal Street (Klaus Schulze Remix), Outer Canal Street (Airplay Edit), Outer Canal Street (Midi Channel Strip Mix), Outer Canal Street (Salz Remix)
In September 2000 Klaus Schulze did a remix of Outer Canal Street for a 12" maxi called Outer Canal Street (Klaus Schulze Remix).
- OUTER CANAL STREET (1996) - (Airplay Edit (03:46) / Midi Channel Strip Mix (10:02)) [12" maxi CD]
- OUTER CANAL STREET (MIXES) (2000) - (Klaus Schulze Remix (10:48) / Album Version (04:55) / Salz Remix (07:46)) [12" maxi single]
- LOGBOOK '94_'00 (2000) - (04:57)
- CONTEMPORARY WORKS I (2000) - (05:40) [CD 10 ADDS & EDITS]
- ESSENTIAL EXTRACTS (2000) - (03:44)