LE MOULIN DE DAUDET is the twenty-seventh solo album by Klaus Schulze, originally released on 03 May 1994. It is the original soundtrack to the French movie "Le Moulin De Daudet" (1992) by Samy Pavel. The title translates "The (Wind-)Mill of Daudet".
- The Beginning/The Delegates (04:03)
- Mother Sadness (03:01)
- The Loss Of The Factory (01:56)
- The Youth (01:46)
- Friday's Departure (00:48)
- The Mill Of Maître Cornille (01:46)
- Maître Cornille In The Fields (01:08)
- Folk Dance (01:27)
- The Discovery Of Maître Cornille's Secret (01:48)
- Joy Of Maître Cornille/Garden & Youth (Reprise) (03:14)
- Landscape/Way To The Old People (02:36)
- Old People's Piano (03:25)
- Old People's Farewell (02:00)
- Exodus (04:50)
- Le Petit Dauphin I (05:29)
- Le Petit Dauphin II (01:34)
- First Church Sequence (01:59)
- Second Church Sequence & Organ (06:55)
- St. Pierre (02:15)
- Paradise & Inferno (05:53)
- Finale (04:57)
- The Ion Perspective (15:58) Bonus Track
Recording Date: March to September 1992
Recording site(s): Hambühren
Recording engineer(s): Klaus Schulze
Producer(s): Klaus Schulze
Composer(s): Klaus Schulze
Musician(s): Klaus Schulze
LE MOULIN DE DAUDET is the soundtrack to the French movie with the same name by director Samy Pavel, premiered on 03 May 1994 in Paris. It is a bio-pic about French novelist Alphonse Daudet (1840 - 1897).
Old People's Piano was not used in the film.
The original cover shows pictures from the movie. The 2005 reissue had a drawing from Li-Wen Kuo as cover art.
In 2005 LE MOULIN DE DAUDET was the fourth Schulze album reissued by REVISTED RECORDS as part of a series of Schulze album reissues. The reissue bonus track The Ion Perspective is from 2004. It was first produced for company ALESIS and released as Part 1 of the limited Promo-CD ION (2004), given away to visitors at the Frankfurt Music Fair 2004.
- 2005 SPV/REVISTED RECORDS REV 004 CD Digipak
- 1994 VIRGIN 7243 8 39594 2 6 CD