LA VIE ELECTRONIQUE 6 is the sixth volume in a series in which ULTIMATE EDITION is being reissued, with a few bonus tracks, though a few tracks have been omitted as well (The Real Colours In The Darkness, Linzer Stahlsinfonie (which were reissued as bonus tracks on two of the regular albums), and Ballet Pour Le Docteur Faustus & Discover Trakl (the latter being reissued in a slightly shorter.version on the reissue of "X.")
- The Other Oberhausen Tape (22:03) [live 1976, originally issued on JUBILEE EDITION]
- Schwanensee I (26:48) [studio 1976, originally issued on HISTORIC EDITION]
- Schwanensee II (21:00) [studio 1976, originally issued on HISTORIC EDITION]
- Fear At Madame Tussaud's (06:23) [live 1977, originally issued on JUBILEE EDITION]
- Zeitgeist (50:36) [live 1977, originally issued on HISTORIC EDITION]
- Inside The Harlequin (26:16) [live 1977, originally issued on HISTORIC EDITION]
- La Vie Secrète (62:20) [live 1977 (or in '75?), originally issued on SILVER EDITION]
- BarracudaDrum (08:47) [studio 1978]
- There Was Greatness In The Room (08:31) [live 1979, originally issued on JUBILEE EDITION]
Recording date(s): 1976 - 1979
Recording site(s): Hambühren, Frankfurt, live locations
Producer(s): Klaus Schulze & Klaus D. Mueller
Electronics, Drums, Vocals
Inside The Harlequin is featured here in its full version.
BarracudaDrum was previously unreleased.