Crystal Lake is the second track on the eighth album by Klaus Schulze, MIRAGE (1977).
Recorded: January 1977
Composer(s): Klaus Schulze
Perfomer(s): Klaus Schulze
Crystal Lake has 6 subtitles, which are not displayed on any player, so you cannot skip to them.
- Crystal Lake (29:15)
- Liquid Mirrors
- A Bientôt
On his 2010 concerts in Tokyo, Schulze played two variations of Crystal Lake called A Crystal Poem and The Crystal Returns. They are released on the 3 different issues of the live album BIG IN JAPAN (2010).
This track was (partly) used for:
- the Suiss film "Forscher des Vertikalen - Auguste Piccard"
- the German educational film "E-Werk Sonne"
- the US-Thriller "Barracuda" (1978)
- the German educational film "Konstruktivismus" (1980/82)
- the interview LP DER DEUTSCHE E-MUSIKER KLAUS SCHULZE (1982)
- the Suiss film "Cappuccini in Svizzera - Kapuziner in der Schweiz" (1983)
- the BBC documentary "The Day the Universe changed" (1985)
- the German educational film "Klima im Koma - das Ozonloch" (1989)
- the theatre play "Georg Trakl, Blaubart" (1991), premiered in Vienna